Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How you retrieve my lost documents

How to retrieve my lost documents

Posted on Mar 25, 2022 8:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2022 8:20 AM

From an iCloud Backup? Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Note that it involves erasing and restoring the entire device and that it will replace the current contents of the device with the contents from the time of the backup.

A document synced to iCloud Drive? Log into www.icloud.com and click Account Settings near the top middle of that screen and then go to the Advanced section of the next screen and click Restore Files.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 25, 2022 8:20 AM in response to Pacuarito7

From an iCloud Backup? Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Note that it involves erasing and restoring the entire device and that it will replace the current contents of the device with the contents from the time of the backup.

A document synced to iCloud Drive? Log into www.icloud.com and click Account Settings near the top middle of that screen and then go to the Advanced section of the next screen and click Restore Files.

How you retrieve my lost documents

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.