Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have tried to add co-owner and it indicates pending, what needs to be done?

I have tried to add co-owner on apple credit card

and it indicates pending, what needs to be done?

Posted on Mar 25, 2022 8:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2022 8:39 AM

What was the result when you followed the guidance in the Related Article above your name on this page, that you were reading just before you posted here? If the Related Article doesn't answer your question please post back with more details about the issue and another user in this user-to-user forum will try to help.

Note that the co-owner must accept the invitation, and a credit check must be completed after they accept, as described in that article.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 25, 2022 8:39 AM in response to AppleHosie

What was the result when you followed the guidance in the Related Article above your name on this page, that you were reading just before you posted here? If the Related Article doesn't answer your question please post back with more details about the issue and another user in this user-to-user forum will try to help.

Note that the co-owner must accept the invitation, and a credit check must be completed after they accept, as described in that article.

I have tried to add co-owner and it indicates pending, what needs to be done?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.