Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Siri gives me the wrong outside temperature.

Why is Siri always telling me it’s 81 degrees outside but when I ask her another question before and she say : I don’t have an answer for that, is there something else I can help you with. And I ask the temperature she gives me the right one.

That started only today. Yesterday she was fine.

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 26, 2022 11:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 26, 2022 11:56 AM

Well, no user here in this user-to-user forum can answer a question that begins with “Why”, but I can confirm your observation is correct; I noticed it this morning, and there are other threads with similar reports. A workaround is to ask specifically for the weather and temperature naming the location, such as “Hey Siri, what is the temperature in Podunk” even if you are in Podunk.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 26, 2022 11:56 AM in response to PinkSylvie

Well, no user here in this user-to-user forum can answer a question that begins with “Why”, but I can confirm your observation is correct; I noticed it this morning, and there are other threads with similar reports. A workaround is to ask specifically for the weather and temperature naming the location, such as “Hey Siri, what is the temperature in Podunk” even if you are in Podunk.

Siri gives me the wrong outside temperature.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.