Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can anybody explain to me why my emails are disappearing after a week I have an iPhone 12 pro max. And then could anybody tell me how to fix it. It’s driving me crazy

Can anybody explain to me why my emails are disappearing after a week I have an iPhone 12 pro max. And then could anybody tell me how to fix it. It’s driving me crazy

Posted on Mar 26, 2022 12:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 26, 2022 4:23 PM

In that case sign into your email account on a computer browser to see if they are indeed there and just not on the phone. If they are missing there too then contact your email provider for help with their management of emails.

If they are on the computer but not on the phone then double check again for Mail Days to sync, then remove the account and add it back.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 26, 2022 4:23 PM in response to Spilhausr

In that case sign into your email account on a computer browser to see if they are indeed there and just not on the phone. If they are missing there too then contact your email provider for help with their management of emails.

If they are on the computer but not on the phone then double check again for Mail Days to sync, then remove the account and add it back.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.