Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 13: Gap between display and the main body at the bottom.

Hi.

So I have an iPhone 13 green variant. I noticed that there is a gap between the display to the outer body where even my fingernail can get through. I thought that this normal for all phones and i immediately went to the store and checked with the display models and noticed that some of them have some kind of a gap but not as much as mine. There is a lot of dust getting inside the gap which is not supposed to happen especially from apple. Why is this happening from APPLE? The only reason why I buy apple is for the build quality and now they killed it.

Some explained about some temperature fluctuations so that the materials can expand and contrast in time which is why that buffer of gap. To me its just a very bad explanation.

If that's the case, all phones should have the same gap and some of my friends have iPhone 13 and their phone seems perfectly fine on all edges.

I called apple customer service asked me to go the service center and get it checked. At first they were not accepting that there is a gap. But later they realized that there is a gap. Now apple is asking to send the phone for about 7 days for repair.

Its disappointing that APPLE downgraded their build quality which I never thought would happen and makes me consider going back to Android.

I have an iPhone SE2 which is perfectly fine on all sides.

Watch this to understand the issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0r6Jz44Dr8&t=547s

@apple I need a replacement.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022 11:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 26, 2022 11:24 PM

Get expert service and support at the Genius Bar.

▷ Call 1-800-MY-APPLE or get help here. 

Similar questions

3 replies

Iphone 13: Gap between display and the main body at the bottom.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.