Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

buy new iPhone

if I buy a new iPhone and put the option to trade my old iPhone I just leave in the store when im going to pick up the new iPhone?

Posted on Mar 27, 2022 9:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2022 9:48 AM

Below response is assuming that you have initiated the trade-in and purchase of the new iPhone on the Apple.com website. There are three ways that you can accomplish this:

1. You trade-in your old iPhone and purchase a new iPhone. Apple will ship the new iPhone to you. Apple will also ship a trade-in kit to you so that you can send your old iPhone back to Apple as a trade-in.
  2. You trade-in your old iPhone and purchase a new iPhone. You elect to pick up the new iPhone at the Apple Store. You can pick up the new iPhone and Apple will still mail you a trade-in kit to return your old iPhone.
  3. You simply take your old iPhone to the Apple Store. You trade-in and Purchase the new iPhone at the Apple Store at the same time.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 27, 2022 9:48 AM in response to lauranivo

Below response is assuming that you have initiated the trade-in and purchase of the new iPhone on the Apple.com website. There are three ways that you can accomplish this:

1. You trade-in your old iPhone and purchase a new iPhone. Apple will ship the new iPhone to you. Apple will also ship a trade-in kit to you so that you can send your old iPhone back to Apple as a trade-in.
  2. You trade-in your old iPhone and purchase a new iPhone. You elect to pick up the new iPhone at the Apple Store. You can pick up the new iPhone and Apple will still mail you a trade-in kit to return your old iPhone.
  3. You simply take your old iPhone to the Apple Store. You trade-in and Purchase the new iPhone at the Apple Store at the same time.

Axel F.

buy new iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.