Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari: A problem repeatedly occurred with...

As of this morning, I've begun receiving the "A problem repeatedly occurred with "<website>". I cannot determine the rhyme and reason behind this problem. It happens on some websites and not on others. Repeatedly retrying sometimes succeeds, but usually does not. I have tried clearing the cache and cookies and I cannot find an update available. I am running Safari Version 15.4 (17613.1.17.1.6) on macOS Monterey Version12.3 (21E230). I know I can use Google Chrome and Firefox and I will. But that is not my preference.

Mac Pro

Posted on Mar 27, 2022 11:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 28, 2022 6:46 AM

As the problem mysteriously arrived on March 27th, it mysteriously went away on March 28th. Someone in another thread mentioned verifying the Mac had the correct time. Could it be related to the Daylight Savings Time change in the UK which was the morning of March 27th that happened in the US two weeks prior?

Nonetheless, the issue is gone.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 28, 2022 6:46 AM in response to operaq

As the problem mysteriously arrived on March 27th, it mysteriously went away on March 28th. Someone in another thread mentioned verifying the Mac had the correct time. Could it be related to the Daylight Savings Time change in the UK which was the morning of March 27th that happened in the US two weeks prior?

Nonetheless, the issue is gone.

Safari: A problem repeatedly occurred with...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.