Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I know which device has been used by my iCloud account

I have received request to access to my iCloud from unknown source since I am not familiar with technology I am not sure whether I have accept the access or not couple hours later I have changed the icloud account password , my question is the following is theres any possibility to recognize whether my account has been used by other device or not ? And is this request has been accepted or not ?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Mar 27, 2022 3:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2022 3:15 PM

If you did not select OK and provide the code to them, then they did not gain access.

The worrying thing is that whoever it was knew your Apple ID password so changing the password was the perfect solution.

In Find My app delete any definitely unknown devices.

5 replies

Mar 27, 2022 3:24 PM in response to kamaran257

You would know if you allowed the popup or not. You are given a choice. My guess is you said no. As far as anything that may still be logged into your iCloud account, go to www.icloud.com and check to see. You should see a list of devices there. Make sure you have two factor authentication setup for your Apple ID. Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

How can I know which device has been used by my iCloud account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.