You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The picture on the tv screen is to large and I can not see entire picture as if it is zoomed in. how do I change the picture back to a smaller screen size?

The picture on the TV screen is too large and I can not see the entire picture --as if it is zoomed in. How do I change the picture back to fit the screen size?

Posted on Mar 27, 2022 9:03 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 28, 2022 12:19 AM

Hi Telemark,

check out Apple’ s Support Document on Zooming on/off as well as the shortcut to zoom in or out on the Siri Remote.

Use Zoom to magnify the image on Apple TV - Apple Support

Turning Zoom On or Off:

To Zoom In or Out:

With Zoom turned on, press the clickpad center (second-generation Siri Remote) or touch surface (first-generation Siri Remote) three times.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 28, 2022 12:19 AM in response to telemark1954

Hi Telemark,

check out Apple’ s Support Document on Zooming on/off as well as the shortcut to zoom in or out on the Siri Remote.

Use Zoom to magnify the image on Apple TV - Apple Support

Turning Zoom On or Off:

To Zoom In or Out:

With Zoom turned on, press the clickpad center (second-generation Siri Remote) or touch surface (first-generation Siri Remote) three times.

The picture on the tv screen is to large and I can not see entire picture as if it is zoomed in. how do I change the picture back to a smaller screen size?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.