Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Canceled Apple Music subscription and wondering where my music went

I recently had a free trial of the Apple Music subscription and it expired. I am planning on getting it again once I have the money. Although I was wondering if all of my music on my play list was saved to the cloud. I understand that I can’t access them when I don’t have the subscription. But once I get the subscription again would my play list have the same songs on it from when I first had the subscription?

iPhone 13

Posted on Mar 27, 2022 8:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 28, 2022 11:35 AM

See the About canceling subscriptions from Apple' section in:

How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

"If you cancel during a free trial period, you might lose access to the subscription immediately." By that, it also means you lose EVERYTHING (including your playlists().

6 replies

Mar 28, 2022 3:40 PM in response to hcsitas

I am still interested because I posted a share link to my Apple Music play list a while ago when I first started it.

Then I copied the link after my subscription ended and this is what it shows.

So it looks like it did update the song count and everything. So do they stay for now until I re re-subscribe?

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Canceled Apple Music subscription and wondering where my music went

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.