Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a message saying, "Your system settings are incompatible with Private Relay," and the help sent me here. However, it doesn't tell me what system settings to change. What system settings are incompatible?

I have a message saying, "Your system settings are incompatible with Private Relay," and the help sent me here. However, it doesn't tell me what system settings to change. What system settings are incompatible?

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 12.3

Posted on Mar 28, 2022 6:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 28, 2022 7:06 AM

About iCloud Private Relay

Note: iCloud Private Relay is not available in all countries or regions and is currently in beta in iOS 15, iPadOS 15, and macOS Monterey.

5 replies

Apr 2, 2022 7:16 AM in response to PRP_53

My region is coming up correctly. I did turn off the CISCO any connect that we use every now and then to log into a university site. I turned off Private relay and turned it back on and it appears to be working now... at least it is showing green. So it may have been my issue being we used any connect last night -- but we logged out of any connect last night... but may still have caused an issue with private relay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.