Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Air screen flickering

Hi I have a Mac book air serial C1********K7F I went to Apple they told the display is ok and screen also, but the hardware is not good I need help bc my computer still flickering, they charged me to solve the hardware 540 € please help I don’t have warrant

[Edited by Moderator]

MacBook Air

Posted on Mar 28, 2022 8:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 28, 2022 9:00 AM

If the Apple technician determined the cause (& solution) to resolve this issue, then there isn't much we can do to assist you with this.

The support article you came here from provides the steps needed to run a diagnostics test on your notebook. Have you tried it yet? It could re-confirm what the technician told you. Otherwise, if you provide us the results of that test, we can at least, offer some potential things you can try.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 28, 2022 9:00 AM in response to suziany

If the Apple technician determined the cause (& solution) to resolve this issue, then there isn't much we can do to assist you with this.

The support article you came here from provides the steps needed to run a diagnostics test on your notebook. Have you tried it yet? It could re-confirm what the technician told you. Otherwise, if you provide us the results of that test, we can at least, offer some potential things you can try.

MacBook Air screen flickering

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.