Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can my iPhone get hacked on iOS 14

I was wondering if my iPhone got hacked while on a website? The website did not direct me to any other pages. Phone is not jailbroken But was not updated to the latest iOS update. Can my phone still get hacked?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 28, 2022 10:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 28, 2022 10:13 PM

No. It is nearly impossible to hack an iPhone because it operates within Apple's closed infrastructure. Nearly in all circumstances, an Apple ID and Password get compromised through scams rather than get hacked. If you did not enter any username and password information on that website then you are fine.

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 28, 2022 10:13 PM in response to Ihavequestions21

No. It is nearly impossible to hack an iPhone because it operates within Apple's closed infrastructure. Nearly in all circumstances, an Apple ID and Password get compromised through scams rather than get hacked. If you did not enter any username and password information on that website then you are fine.

Axel F.

Can my iPhone get hacked on iOS 14

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.