Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Facebook marketplace crash

Hi, every time I go on Facebook marketplace on my iPad it kicks me out after about 5 minutes, the screen goes black momentarily and then I’m back to the main Facebook page. If I then go back to marketplace it again kicks me out after five minutes but this time it goes black with a spinner and I then have to open my iPad with my password. Facebook main site never does this nor do I have any other issues with my iPad. I am running on15.3.1and my Facebook app is up to date. Any suggestions please?

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on Mar 29, 2022 12:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2022 12:45 PM

Problem persists even after updating iOS, deleting the app, hard reset, reinstalling. Only happens with fb market place. Doesn't happen on my iPhone or my MacBook

Similar questions

2 replies

Mar 29, 2022 3:29 AM in response to CornishAl

A perhaps obvious suggestion would be to update your iPad to the most recent version of iPadOS - currently iPadOS 15.4.

If the problem persists after updating to the current version, consider deleting the App(s) that is (are) causing difficulties - then force restart your iPad before reinstalling the App(s):

Delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

To force restart the iPad:

• On an iPad with a Home button: Press and hold the top button and the Home button at the same time. When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons.
  • On other iPad models: Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the top button. When the Apple logo appears, release the button.

Facebook marketplace crash

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.