Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why my logic pro continue to skip on sessions playback on my new MacBook Pro M1?

Why my logic pro continue to skip on sessions playback on my new MacBook Pro M1?

I'm using Mac pro plug-ins only, and sill continues to either jump head or go back to the beginning similar to a vinyl record.

Please help

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Mar 29, 2022 11:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2022 6:22 PM

My problem is not solved.

Yes, I am using the most up-to-dated logic pro available 10.7.3. My computer says I am fully up-to-date with Logic Pro.

And the logic pro recording sessions continue to skip jump, go backwards and forwards at times on playback on its own.

Not good.

please advise

Similar questions

4 replies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.