Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to remove my card from Apple ID payment methods?

Hi,

there is a-lot of payment from my account and i am not sure this is for what i want to remove my card but I couldn’t!! Pls assist urgently

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Mar 29, 2022 12:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2022 12:44 PM

Here is a one-stop link for billing questions→Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support. You can review your purchase history to see what you were charged for, cancel subscriptions and request refunds.

Removing your card will not solve the problem, because you would still owe Apple the money for any subscriptions that you haven’t canceled.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 29, 2022 12:44 PM in response to Maha_kdr

Here is a one-stop link for billing questions→Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support. You can review your purchase history to see what you were charged for, cancel subscriptions and request refunds.

Removing your card will not solve the problem, because you would still owe Apple the money for any subscriptions that you haven’t canceled.

How to remove my card from Apple ID payment methods?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.