Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am trying to get refound from Apple for subscription that I didn't order. After requesting for a refund and give the resean and submit the request , next page tells me that I have not had any purchach fr past 90 days.

There is a $55.99 charge on my account. I have received apple confirmation for the charge too, though I did not Intend to purchase anything from apple. I tried to request a refund, I gave the reason and submitted my refund request. Next page apple announces that I haven't had any purchase in the past 90 days. Here is my questions: 1- If I haven't purchased anything , then why you charged me? 2- If the charge is legit, then why you have no record of it? 3- How am I going to get my money back for something that I didn't have intend to buy? Regards

Order ID: MND6ZDQNVF

Document Number: 162529473653

Item: picsart Photo and Video editor

Posted on Mar 29, 2022 1:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2022 4:16 PM

Alex,

To see purchases for more than 90 days, check your Purchase History as described in here:

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

3 replies

I am trying to get refound from Apple for subscription that I didn't order. After requesting for a refund and give the resean and submit the request , next page tells me that I have not had any purchach fr past 90 days.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.