Charges I want to stop & I have tried, “I want refund” charge $6.99, twice/mo!

I have two charges on my credit card for over a year and I keep trying occasionally to get a hold of someone at Apple to take them stop charging me. I have no idea what they’re for $6.99 twice/mo. I have tried the number, I have tried Mail, I have tried “I want a refund”. How can I talk to a live person to get these charges refunded? And stop billing me

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Sep 13, 2023 11:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2023 2:22 PM

You are not addressing Apple; we are all other users here and do not have access to accounts.

If you want to call, try 800-275-2273 - that is Apple support.

Or start here:

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

2 replies

Sep 14, 2023 8:10 AM in response to Mescutten

Also look here:

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

The most important part of that article is "View your purchase history." If Apple does NOT show a record of the charges in your history, it is very possible that scammers have gained access to your credit card or bank number and are pretending to be Apple. It happened to us.

If that is the case, only your CARD ISSUER or BANK can remedy it.

If Apple’s purchase history shows the purchase, continue with the instructions in that article. 

Important note for reviewing you Apple purchase history: If you are using Family Sharing, make sure you set the "Apple ID" box to the "All" option:

Charges I want to stop & I have tried, “I want refund” charge $6.99, twice/mo!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.