Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

set actual time on apple watch

my watch is set to run five minutes fast. i want to change it back to actual time and can't find the setting.

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 8

Posted on Mar 29, 2022 5:35 PM

5 replies

Mar 29, 2022 7:36 PM in response to BobHarris

Thanks so much for a prompt response--

Sadly, from what I think you mean 'settings' (Van's Apple Watch is at the top of the screen) I have found 'clock,' but when I tap that item, the menu that appears (with 24-hour time at the top) does not have the 'set watch face' option you describe. This is very odd to me because I remember finding and setting that option to five minutes when I was given the watch, but I can't find that option now...

set actual time on apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.