Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Email problem

Hi…ok….so ages ago i had my email set so that the sender would be a particular email account of mine. For some reason..possibly since i updated….that disappeared and is now stuck on a different email account…..and when i click the sender section to type the other one manually….it pops up this same one with a check mark next to it…a check mark i cannot undo…….any suggestions on how i can even just stop a sender being the default at all?? Id rather type what i want every time than being stuck….thank you

iPad Pro 10.5-inch, Wi-Fi

Posted on Mar 29, 2022 5:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2022 5:41 PM

If you have multiple email accounts configured on your device, you can set the default account from which email will be sent from Settings:

Settings > Mail > Default Account - select your chosen default account from the list

1 reply

Email problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.