Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Copy subscribed calendar to iOS calendar

We are subscribed to several calendars for kids’ sports. I need those to sync with my work calendar on iOS so that I don’t double book. I would rather not copy each and every event (there are six a week for several months). Is there a way to do this? They show on my phone but my team can’t see them on my work calendar.

thanks

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 29, 2022 5:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2022 5:47 PM

There is no direct method to transfer calendar events from one calendar to another. The Calendar app on your iPhone should show ALL events from all of your calendars so that you do not double book. I understand that you would like the sporting events to appear directly on your work calendar as well, however, this is not possible without manually adding each event.

Axel F.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 29, 2022 5:47 PM in response to ddwy34

There is no direct method to transfer calendar events from one calendar to another. The Calendar app on your iPhone should show ALL events from all of your calendars so that you do not double book. I understand that you would like the sporting events to appear directly on your work calendar as well, however, this is not possible without manually adding each event.

Axel F.

Copy subscribed calendar to iOS calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.