Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Laptop pending in the Apple Store

Can I cancel a pending purchase for a MacBook in the Apple Store?

If so, how do I go about canceling?

Posted on Mar 30, 2022 8:30 AM

Similar questions

8 replies

Apr 3, 2022 9:51 AM in response to Juanam09

A MacBook Pro and a regular MacBook are 2 different computers, not to be confused with each other.

MacBooks where discontinued in June of 2019 and have not been offered since.

MacBook Pros continue to be made and sold by Apple.

Link-> MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, 2017) - Technical Specifications / Discontinued

Link-> MacBook Air - Technical Specifications - Apple

Link-> MacBook Pro 14- and 16-inch - Technical Specifications - Apple

Apr 4, 2022 9:08 AM in response to Juanam09

Juanam09 wrote:

You are doing too much. I’m sure you are smart enough to know which MacBook I have pending. But thanks, I think.

I may be smart, but as Lanny said, we cannot know if you don't tell us precisely. As shown, simply stating "MacBook" is ambiguous and would not let me know exactly what you bought. Also would lead to penitentially bad suggestions or inaccurate advise based on model. In this case I assumed you bought something currently being sold by Apple, but you could have easily bought a discontinued product from a third party company or a refurbished Mac from Apple and there would be no way to know. It's important to correctly identify your device if you want correct and accurate help. Getting annoyed by a simple clarification will not help you get help from us.

Laptop pending in the Apple Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.