Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Will Apple Support ever contact me by phone?

Is a phone call claiming to be from Apple Support saying that my icloud account has been breached always fake, or will Apple Support ever actually contact me by phone?

Posted on Mar 30, 2022 2:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2022 2:05 PM

Apple does not make such calls.

All such calls are scams from criminals attempting to steal your personal and financial information. The callers will often use number spoofing to pretend they are calling from a legitimate business. The correct course of action is to ignore the calls or hang up on them, repeatedly if needed. 

Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 30, 2022 2:05 PM in response to Mhm35

Apple does not make such calls.

All such calls are scams from criminals attempting to steal your personal and financial information. The callers will often use number spoofing to pretend they are calling from a legitimate business. The correct course of action is to ignore the calls or hang up on them, repeatedly if needed. 

Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Will Apple Support ever contact me by phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.