Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music breach

Hi,

I have had 18 phone calls from different numbers, none of which I have answered, leaving voicemail messages that my Apple Music's been breached. Please tell me how to check this? Thank you.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022 3:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2022 3:21 PM

Apple does not make such calls.

All such calls are scams from criminals attempting to steal your personal and financial information. The callers will often use number spoofing to pretend they are calling from a legitimate business. The correct course of action is to ignore the calls or hang up on them, repeatedly if needed. 

Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 30, 2022 3:21 PM in response to SOhouseOntarioS

Apple does not make such calls.

All such calls are scams from criminals attempting to steal your personal and financial information. The callers will often use number spoofing to pretend they are calling from a legitimate business. The correct course of action is to ignore the calls or hang up on them, repeatedly if needed. 

Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Apple Music breach

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.