Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help accessing old iTunes library

Hi so on my Apple Music I have all my downloads from 10+ years ago on iTunes

I was using a yahoo account in high school 10 years ago for all my downloads.

Don't have access to the yahoo account anymore.

All the music is sitting here in my Apple Music waiting to be downloaded

How do I get access to it ?

Attached a pic for reference

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Mar 30, 2022 6:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2022 6:06 AM

BackPack,

Your past purchases from the iTunes Store can be redownloaded per these steps:

Redownload music - Apple Support

Re-downloading does require authorizing the computer to the account that was originally used for the purchases. You don't need to access the old yahoo email, but you do need to know the old iTunes password. If you don't, you can go to appleid.apple.com and click the "Forgot..." link.

You can decide for yourself whether it is worth the trouble.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 31, 2022 6:06 AM in response to largeshrekbackpack

BackPack,

Your past purchases from the iTunes Store can be redownloaded per these steps:

Redownload music - Apple Support

Re-downloading does require authorizing the computer to the account that was originally used for the purchases. You don't need to access the old yahoo email, but you do need to know the old iTunes password. If you don't, you can go to appleid.apple.com and click the "Forgot..." link.

You can decide for yourself whether it is worth the trouble.

Help accessing old iTunes library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.