Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Back of the iPhone is broken

Hello, I bought my iPhone in New York in September 2022 and I’m currently in Switzerland . They told me here I need to pay 100CHF to get new iPhone

would like to know if it’s usually like this? Because I pay every month for not been needed to pay

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 31, 2022 2:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2022 4:12 AM

Even if you have AppleCare + for your iPhone, you would have to pay a certain fee, to get the device serviced.

Which in your case would be the equivalent to $99

AppleCare+ for iPhone includes up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months. Each incident is subject to the service fees listed below, plus applicable tax. In addition, you’ll get Express Replacement Service and 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone.

copied from: AppleCare Products - iPhone - Apple

Since you bought the phone in the USA, the price may also be $29 plus shipping and taxes for the replacement.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 31, 2022 4:12 AM in response to MichalGold

Even if you have AppleCare + for your iPhone, you would have to pay a certain fee, to get the device serviced.

Which in your case would be the equivalent to $99

AppleCare+ for iPhone includes up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months. Each incident is subject to the service fees listed below, plus applicable tax. In addition, you’ll get Express Replacement Service and 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone.

copied from: AppleCare Products - iPhone - Apple

Since you bought the phone in the USA, the price may also be $29 plus shipping and taxes for the replacement.

Back of the iPhone is broken

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.