Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Health not showing data for Blood Pressure

Hi, I am using a Bluetooth Blood Pressure Monitor. It syncs data to apple health using their third party app called VeSync. The app is passing all the information to Apple Health, it shows the data in the graph part of the Blood Pressure page (with all those pink and black tiny dots) but it doesn't show anything in the Data Source and doesn't show any data for Blood Pressure in favorites. Maybe its a bug in Apple health. Awaiting for some help.

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 31, 2022 11:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2022 5:50 AM

Hi,

Thank you so much of responding. I think you don't get the problem. I do see the third party app in the apps section. I have the third party app connected with Health app and that's the reason the data is getting synced as you can see in the first screenshot (those pink and black dots and blood pressure readings). But in the second and third screenshot, you can see the readings are not getting shown in recorded data and also in the health app home screen. I think it looks like a bug in Apple Health.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 2, 2022 5:50 AM in response to Jaym_8

Hi,

Thank you so much of responding. I think you don't get the problem. I do see the third party app in the apps section. I have the third party app connected with Health app and that's the reason the data is getting synced as you can see in the first screenshot (those pink and black dots and blood pressure readings). But in the second and third screenshot, you can see the readings are not getting shown in recorded data and also in the health app home screen. I think it looks like a bug in Apple Health.

Apr 1, 2022 2:16 PM in response to Sibtain

Hello Sibtain,

It sounds like you're trying to add a data source to the Health application. You can do so with these steps:

Add information from other appsOpen the Health app.Tap your profile picture in the upper-right corner . Under Privacy, tap Apps. You can see apps that you already own that are compatible with Health. If you don't see an app, it might not be compatible. Tap an app and turn on the health categories that you want that app to track.Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch

If you need additional assistance with your health data and sources, we'd recommend contacting Apple: Get Support

Cheers!

Apple Health not showing data for Blood Pressure

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.