Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The email address that is tied to the Apple ID no longer exist so there is no way to retrieve a PW I order to start the elimination of the old email address and to start over. What are my options to fix this? Thank you

The Apple ID in question is an old corporate email address that no longer exist, therefore there is no way to retrieve the PW being requested. How do I change the email address and password? Thank you

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Mar 31, 2022 12:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2022 12:24 PM

You will need to apply for Account recovery to get access to the account and update its email address. See here: link-> How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

This is why its important to keep your Apple ID updated with a functional email and accessible while you still have access to it and know its password.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 31, 2022 12:24 PM in response to Blakemor

You will need to apply for Account recovery to get access to the account and update its email address. See here: link-> How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

This is why its important to keep your Apple ID updated with a functional email and accessible while you still have access to it and know its password.

The email address that is tied to the Apple ID no longer exist so there is no way to retrieve a PW I order to start the elimination of the old email address and to start over. What are my options to fix this? Thank you

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.