Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ID

my id has been disabled? how can i solve this problem? Please Help!

Posted on Mar 31, 2022 3:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2022 5:40 PM

If this is in the iTunes/App Store, see the 3rd link.

See the Apple Support article(s) below. 

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support.   *

If you have changed your ID or password, have you followed the steps in this article? Make sure you turn of Find My Phone before signing out of the old ID. Once signed out and Find My Phone is off, then sign in with the new ID, then turn Find My Phone back on.

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support.     *

If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support.   *

Contact iTunes Support for assistance. See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.   

iTunes Support – world wide   -

Apple Support schedule phone call     -

Billings and Subscriptions   -

Apple on Twitter

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 31, 2022 5:40 PM in response to nomii147

If this is in the iTunes/App Store, see the 3rd link.

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support.   *

If you have changed your ID or password, have you followed the steps in this article? Make sure you turn of Find My Phone before signing out of the old ID. Once signed out and Find My Phone is off, then sign in with the new ID, then turn Find My Phone back on.

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support.     *

If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support.   *

Contact iTunes Support for assistance. See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.   

iTunes Support – world wide   -

Apple Support schedule phone call     -

Billings and Subscriptions   -

Apple on Twitter

ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.