Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is a Mac considered an IPhone in sign in devices

My IPhone 12 Pro Max is coming up as a Max Device, I do not own a Mac

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 31, 2022 6:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2022 7:02 PM

If you are seeing that message when attempting to sign into various online services, such as many Google services, I have seen many such reports here of the site reporting incorrect information regarding the device, browser and operating system.

7 replies

Mar 31, 2022 6:59 PM in response to stedman1

Yes Sir, I thought I had the issue fixed from someone I know signing into my account on an android, so that made my iPhone show up all Android apps etc. but it came up again a few minutes ago that I had been signed in and out on a Mac device, also that my IPhone 12 Pro Max was an IPad.. I guess a trip to the apple store to uninstall software and put new back on my iPhone ..Thank you for Help !!

Mar 31, 2022 7:09 PM in response to stedman1

So i started thinking I could just be wrong info on devices , until my passwords are being changed continuously.. I’m sure it’s a software thing as my daughter just called me and Google told her I indeed had a comprised acct.. factory Resetting Just didn’t do the job.. I guess I’ll let them enjoy my pics tonight for the last time.. I’ve got to joke instead of getting more upset..I appreciate your help in this..

Is a Mac considered an IPhone in sign in devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.