Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The iTunes interface looks completely different than the explanation. Where is Apple support for the most current iTunes revision?

Where is the Apple support for the latest iTunes version?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 31, 2022 8:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2022 9:07 PM

Try the iTunes User Guide for PC

If you mean the music app on your Mac look at Listen to music and more in the Apple Music app or Apple Music User Guide for Mac

2 replies

Apr 1, 2022 11:18 AM in response to Unslow1969

The iTunes interface can be configured in so many different ways that I would suggest that it's impossible to demonstrate all of them.

If the interface in your current iTunes layout is not to your liking, let us know what it is that you want and we can probably help you set your iTunes up to display it. Standard views include listing by:

• Albums
  • Songs
  • Artists
  • Genres

Within each of those views there are specific options for changing the way it looks. My personal favourite is the Songs view, which has a huge selection of options that make it very easy to quickly check for anything in my library.

The iTunes interface looks completely different than the explanation. Where is Apple support for the most current iTunes revision?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.