Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone12 has been hacked by someone I know. What should I do?

My iphone12 has been hacked by someone I know. He has taken over all of my email accounts-other accounts as well. The police will not do anything. What should I do??

Posted on Apr 1, 2022 2:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2022 2:36 AM

If your suspicions are based on hard evidence, contact your lawyer and ask him for advice.

As for your iPhone, I suggest that you, as soon as possible, proceed to:

• Change your Apple ID password, as per these instructions: -> Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support
  • Delete your email accounts from the Apple Mail app, change their password (for each of them) using a computer connected to your email provider, restart your iPhone, re-add these email accounts by entering them with the changed password(s).

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 1, 2022 2:36 AM in response to srsimpson8694

If your suspicions are based on hard evidence, contact your lawyer and ask him for advice.

As for your iPhone, I suggest that you, as soon as possible, proceed to:

• Change your Apple ID password, as per these instructions: -> Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support
  • Delete your email accounts from the Apple Mail app, change their password (for each of them) using a computer connected to your email provider, restart your iPhone, re-add these email accounts by entering them with the changed password(s).

Regards

Giulio

My iphone12 has been hacked by someone I know. What should I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.