Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i need keynote for catalina 10.15.7

I would like to to download Keynote for my iMac

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Apr 1, 2022 8:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2022 11:20 AM

Apple is not here. These are fellow user-supported sites and as we are volunteering our time to help others, you may not receive an immediate response. Especially in 12 minutes from the original post timestamp.

If you have never downloaded Keynote before, you simply cannot get Keynote v11.1 which is the last compatible version available for Catalina. You would have to use Keynote for iCloud, or on either iOS, or iPadOS. If you already have Keynote v11.1, then you are done.

However, if you have an older version of Keynote than v11.1 installed, then launch the Mac App Store and sign in with the same Apple ID as you used to install Keynote previously. Then enter cmd+0 (zero) to open the Purchased panel. There, you should find Keynote with an Update button. Click that.

Because the current version of Keynote is v11.2, and that requires macOS Big Sur (11.* or later) you will receive a dialog indicating that you need to upgrade your Mac. Acknowledge that dialog but do not click Cancel. Another dialog may then appear offering to install the last compatible (v11.1) version of Keynote for Catalina. Accept that.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 1, 2022 11:20 AM in response to nano61

Apple is not here. These are fellow user-supported sites and as we are volunteering our time to help others, you may not receive an immediate response. Especially in 12 minutes from the original post timestamp.

If you have never downloaded Keynote before, you simply cannot get Keynote v11.1 which is the last compatible version available for Catalina. You would have to use Keynote for iCloud, or on either iOS, or iPadOS. If you already have Keynote v11.1, then you are done.

However, if you have an older version of Keynote than v11.1 installed, then launch the Mac App Store and sign in with the same Apple ID as you used to install Keynote previously. Then enter cmd+0 (zero) to open the Purchased panel. There, you should find Keynote with an Update button. Click that.

Because the current version of Keynote is v11.2, and that requires macOS Big Sur (11.* or later) you will receive a dialog indicating that you need to upgrade your Mac. Acknowledge that dialog but do not click Cancel. Another dialog may then appear offering to install the last compatible (v11.1) version of Keynote for Catalina. Accept that.

i need keynote for catalina 10.15.7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.