Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The lock sound changes when I unlock my iPhone and lock it

Iphone 12 pro

Good afternoon. I faced such problem on iphone 12 pro 256gb. The lock sound changes when I unlock the phone and lock it. Ie blocked the phone, the sound of the lock became louder and it gets louder as I block the phone.I did a factory reset through iTunes, nothing helps. I also always update the phone, nothing is solved with this problem.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 1, 2022 8:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2022 11:16 AM

Hello Artemdrozdov,

If you happen to wish to turn off that sound, you may do so in Settings > Sounds & Haptics > Lock Sound. If you'd like to keep it on, try proceeding with turning it off there, restart your device as normal, and then re-enable the setting.

Restart your iPhone

If it still persists, try disconnecting any physical or Bluetooth accessories, if applicable.

If you still continue to have the issue, we'd suggest following up with Apple Support for a deeper investigation. This page can help start your support request: Get Support

Cheers.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 2, 2022 11:16 AM in response to Artemdrozdov

Hello Artemdrozdov,

If you happen to wish to turn off that sound, you may do so in Settings > Sounds & Haptics > Lock Sound. If you'd like to keep it on, try proceeding with turning it off there, restart your device as normal, and then re-enable the setting.

Restart your iPhone

If it still persists, try disconnecting any physical or Bluetooth accessories, if applicable.

If you still continue to have the issue, we'd suggest following up with Apple Support for a deeper investigation. This page can help start your support request: Get Support

Cheers.

The lock sound changes when I unlock my iPhone and lock it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.