Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get rid of little keyboard

I want to completely disable the little keyboard. The two finger spread thing does not work on my 2021 ipad

Posted on Apr 1, 2022 10:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2022 10:47 AM

Try rebooting your iPad. Link-> Restart your iPad - Apple Support

When in small keyboard mode, the 2 finger spread is the only option to return the onscreen keyboard to full size.

Make sure both fingers are on the keyboard before you start spreading them. If done correctly, when you start spreading them, the keyboard should turn into just a gray rectangle while you spread. Remove your fingers once the grey rectangle filled the bottom of the screen.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 1, 2022 10:47 AM in response to Rickonpark

Try rebooting your iPad. Link-> Restart your iPad - Apple Support

When in small keyboard mode, the 2 finger spread is the only option to return the onscreen keyboard to full size.

Make sure both fingers are on the keyboard before you start spreading them. If done correctly, when you start spreading them, the keyboard should turn into just a gray rectangle while you spread. Remove your fingers once the grey rectangle filled the bottom of the screen.

How do I get rid of little keyboard

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.