You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need Apple calendar events to show on Google calendar

Hello,

I have searched for the answer to this question but the answers I saw didn’t work for my situation.

Eventbrite used to have a link on the event details page of their website that added the event to Google calendar. Worked perfectly until they removed it 😡. The link now exists on their iPhone/iPad app and adds events to the Apple calendar under the Eventbrite calendar. I need to get those events to my Google calendar to displayed on my website. Once on the Google calendar I need to be able to edit the event and change the calendar assignment from Eventbrite to 1 of the 8 calendars on Google calendar.

iPad Air Wi-Fi

Posted on Apr 1, 2022 12:06 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2022 1:03 PM

You can enter those manually or export your calendar or event and import into Google calendar.

1 reply

Need Apple calendar events to show on Google calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.