Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Voicemail won’t let me set it up

Need help setting up voicemail whenever I try it won’t work, it won’t let me pick a password

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 1, 2022 2:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2022 10:03 AM

I recently have a new work phone and all the information was to be transferred. But I can not access my vm. People can leave messages but it doesn’t even alert me that I have one. When I try to go into my vm it says To retrieve a vm first set a password and greeting, when I enter a password it prompts me to re enter it then says saving password then it says voicemail error try again later

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 2, 2022 10:03 AM in response to Iphonedontworkever

I recently have a new work phone and all the information was to be transferred. But I can not access my vm. People can leave messages but it doesn’t even alert me that I have one. When I try to go into my vm it says To retrieve a vm first set a password and greeting, when I enter a password it prompts me to re enter it then says saving password then it says voicemail error try again later

Voicemail won’t let me set it up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.