Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari tabs all deleted

All my open tabs disappeared. First on my iPad, now it just happened on my phone. I had over 80 tabs open. It was like a list to remember things I needed to do, etc., spanning a great deal of time. I can’t remember what all was there. I have no saved tabs option in safari mentioned in another thread. Please help!

iPhone 7, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 1, 2022 2:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2022 4:30 PM

Hi!

If you have a keyboard, you can press ⌘(Command)+Shift+T to open the last closed tabs. On iPhone, press and hold the + button until a list appears, which will show recently closed tabs. If not all appear on either option, you can always check your history for what websites were open, even if this option takes longer.

Hope this helps!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 1, 2022 4:30 PM in response to carribud

Hi!

If you have a keyboard, you can press ⌘(Command)+Shift+T to open the last closed tabs. On iPhone, press and hold the + button until a list appears, which will show recently closed tabs. If not all appear on either option, you can always check your history for what websites were open, even if this option takes longer.

Hope this helps!

Safari tabs all deleted

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.