Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notes won't upload to iCloud

Is anybody having a problem with the notes when it comes to uploading to the iCloud I have three phones and notes is not working on any of them but they are there an ounce

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 1, 2022 5:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply
3 replies

Apr 2, 2022 3:16 PM in response to Knowledge33

Hi there Knowledge33,

Thanks for your post to Apple Support Communities. We see you might have some issues or questions about using Notes with iCloud. We have some questions to clarify the issue.

Are you not able to sync Notes between your Apple devices through iCloud?

Do they show on at least one device they've originated from?

Are you able to see them when logging in to the iCloud website?

Is the device they are created on signed in with the same Apple ID as the others?

Do you have any error messages?

Any additional details about how we can assist will greatly help us determine troubleshooting to walk through. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Best regards.

Apr 2, 2022 8:32 PM in response to Soosie_J215

On all three iPhones that I have no it’s not working on none of them it’s not syncing to the iCloud at all and if anybody could tell me if anything is wrong with the AirDrop my AirDrop is not working on my iPhone 12 mini I’ve been on the phone all day with Apple and they can’t seem to tell me what the problem is it was working fine and now it’s not working no more And I have a question when it comes to the privacy and security of iPhones what do you do when you think someone have a more access to your device I want to thank everybody that response

Notes won't upload to iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.