Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

macbook air M1 boot problem

I had to factory reset my mac and I used disk utility to erase macintosh hd. then my mac restarted and went straight to recovery assistant. The problem is I cannot use disk utility anymore because it’s not available in startup options. When I chose options it goes directly to recovery assistant.(after choosing language) Also in Recovery window its stuck on Activate Mac cause no wi-fi can be seen.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022 5:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2022 5:25 AM

Hi,

You'd better take your MacBook Air to Genius Bar if there is retail AppleStore near you, you need to make reservation, or to local Apple Authorized Service Provider to be reinstall macOS there. As far as I know, it's free of charge.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Apple - Find Locations - Location Selector

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 2, 2022 5:25 AM in response to melih20

Hi,

You'd better take your MacBook Air to Genius Bar if there is retail AppleStore near you, you need to make reservation, or to local Apple Authorized Service Provider to be reinstall macOS there. As far as I know, it's free of charge.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Apple - Find Locations - Location Selector

macbook air M1 boot problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.