Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

battery draining

I just bought this device (iphone 11), about a month has passed. Initially it was running ios 15.3 the battery runtime was amazing. But after the update to 15.4 its gotten really bad, but the problem is that after I upgraded to 15.4.1 which was supposed to fix the draining batter problem, it actually got worse. My battery runtimes are at a peak low and battery health is at a 100%.

Is anyone else going through this problem ? And does anybody know when this will be fixed ?

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 2, 2022 10:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2022 10:22 AM

Hey there ,

It is assumed that an update has solved the battery drain problem. If you are still facing this problem, you should Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

But before you do that go to Settings > Battery > battery using by app , Check out the applications that consume the battery heavily. If there is nothing that consumes the battery heavily, there may be a technical problem Or if you replace the battery by a store that is not approved by Apple, it may be non-native and may cause the battery to drain.

and also see this article’s might help you:

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 2, 2022 10:22 AM in response to MahirAbrar

Hey there ,

It is assumed that an update has solved the battery drain problem. If you are still facing this problem, you should Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

But before you do that go to Settings > Battery > battery using by app , Check out the applications that consume the battery heavily. If there is nothing that consumes the battery heavily, there may be a technical problem Or if you replace the battery by a store that is not approved by Apple, it may be non-native and may cause the battery to drain.

and also see this article’s might help you:

battery draining

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.