Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 battery draining fast after iOS 15.4.1 update

Hey gyus I have a iphone 12 my phone just recently updated to ios 15.4.1 my phone's battery is draining a lot since i updated the phone People are saying that iOS 15.4 had battery drain issue which is fixed in 15.4.1 but I had no issue in 15.4 15.4.1 has battery drain issue please help me......

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 5, 2022 8:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2022 8:29 PM

jignesh277 Said:

"OS 15.4: Hey gyus I have a iphone 12 my phone just recently updated to ios 15.4.1 my phone's battery is draining a lot since i updated the phone People are saying that iOS 15.4 had battery drain issue which is fixed in 15.4.1 but I had no issue in 15.4 15.4.1 has battery drain issue please help me...."

-------

Thank you for the screenshot.

Troubleshooting iPhone Power Drain:

View the Battery Health:

Apple recommends you get a new battery, once the Battery Health reaches 80% or lower. When the Battery Health is 80% or lower, it is time for a new battery.

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Tap: Battery
  3. Tap: Battery Health
  4. View: [the percentage]
  5. Is it 80% or less?  If so, it is time for a new battery.

Troubleshooting the Battery:

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 5, 2022 8:29 PM in response to jignesh277

jignesh277 Said:

"OS 15.4: Hey gyus I have a iphone 12 my phone just recently updated to ios 15.4.1 my phone's battery is draining a lot since i updated the phone People are saying that iOS 15.4 had battery drain issue which is fixed in 15.4.1 but I had no issue in 15.4 15.4.1 has battery drain issue please help me...."

-------

Thank you for the screenshot.

Troubleshooting iPhone Power Drain:

View the Battery Health:

Apple recommends you get a new battery, once the Battery Health reaches 80% or lower. When the Battery Health is 80% or lower, it is time for a new battery.

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Tap: Battery
  3. Tap: Battery Health
  4. View: [the percentage]
  5. Is it 80% or less?  If so, it is time for a new battery.

Troubleshooting the Battery:

Apr 5, 2022 8:58 PM in response to jignesh277

jignesh277 Said:

"OS 15.4: My battery health 100%"

-------

Thank you for the followup reply.

Report this to Apple:

Do your part: Let Apple know what is going on here. Provide them with feedback on this. They may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they received on this, the more they will know what is going on, and what needs to be fixed in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Comment: that you came across this issue after installing this update, and how you have troubleshot it, thus far. Alos, include the link to the lost: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/253802711
  3. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  4. Proceed from there aw necessary

Troubleshoot the Battery:

Use the tips at these links...

iPhone 12 battery draining fast after iOS 15.4.1 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.