Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No search results in iPhone's trash

Is there a way for Mail's search results on my iPhone to include also trashed emails ?

Posted on Apr 2, 2022 12:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 6, 2022 5:49 AM

That's what I select and still the search results does not included what I am looking for.

I just realized that, on my iPhone, searching all mailboxes by typing the first name or the first and family name returns what I am looking for, but does not when I select the suggestion listed below by the search engine with the exact name and family name.

On my MBA, it works but the same search does not list the same results.

All my accounts are IMAP, so there's no reason for the discrepancy.

Funny that when you look deeper, all those differences creates more questions than answers.

Thanks for helping.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 6, 2022 5:49 AM in response to SravanKrA

That's what I select and still the search results does not included what I am looking for.

I just realized that, on my iPhone, searching all mailboxes by typing the first name or the first and family name returns what I am looking for, but does not when I select the suggestion listed below by the search engine with the exact name and family name.

On my MBA, it works but the same search does not list the same results.

All my accounts are IMAP, so there's no reason for the discrepancy.

Funny that when you look deeper, all those differences creates more questions than answers.

Thanks for helping.

No search results in iPhone's trash

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.