Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Touchscreen

I have an iPhone 12, which I have got through Verizon. I am currently on my 3rd iPhone 12, which is my 2nd replacement from manufacturer warranty, and same thing keeps happening. My touchscreen sometimes won’t work. Meaning I will go to tap an app, a place to put a cursor when trying to type something, when I hit send sometimes I have to tap it 3x or more just to get it to work, etc. There is not 1 particular thing that makes it not function. I have, obviously, told Verizon and their solution was a replacement. They sent out replacement, started it up all working good, then the 1st replacement started doing what my original phone was doing, same thing with touchscreen. So, I tell Verizon and they send me out my now and currently using 2nd replacement. This phone worked good for a not even a full day before it started the same issue. Verizon wants to send out another one, I said no I want them to fix the problem.

My question to everyone, especially Apple, is anyone else facing this problem with iPhone 12? Is there a solution, and before you answer I have already done restarts, resets and all the technical stuff that would normally be done to see if there was a glitch. Please let me know.

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 2, 2022 2:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2022 2:33 PM

Hello ~ Have you considered taking your iPhone in to Apple for a checkup? Take a look here:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options

~Katana-San~

1 reply

Touchscreen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.