Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

where is the video/movie file i synced on my ipad

I have MacOS Catalina on my iMac computer Version 10.15.7

The software version on my ipad air 4 is 15.4

I can see a list of movie files associated with my Library. I have checked a box associated with a particular movie that I want on my ipad. After I finish syncing the two devices I am unable to find the movie after searching for it.

Can anyone please provide instructions as to how I can locate it? Thank you.

iPad Air 3 Wi-Fi

Posted on Apr 2, 2022 2:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2022 12:39 PM

Hi there need-a-bit-of-help,

It sounds like you synced a video from your iMac to your iPad, but you're not sure where to find it.

Generally speaking, you should find synced videos in the TV app on your iPad. You'd then tap the "Library" icon at the bottom: Sync movies between your Mac and iPhone or iPad

If you don't find it in the categories listed under Library, you may want to double-check the file on your iMac. What format is it?

Let us know. Cheers.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 3, 2022 12:39 PM in response to need-a-bit-of-help

Hi there need-a-bit-of-help,

It sounds like you synced a video from your iMac to your iPad, but you're not sure where to find it.

Generally speaking, you should find synced videos in the TV app on your iPad. You'd then tap the "Library" icon at the bottom: Sync movies between your Mac and iPhone or iPad

If you don't find it in the categories listed under Library, you may want to double-check the file on your iMac. What format is it?

Let us know. Cheers.

where is the video/movie file i synced on my ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.