Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Wallet out of use

Hi,

My wallet stopped to work:

• If I try the double click the right button: the screen switches off and that's it
  • If I try to open the wallet from the icon, it goes on a blank screen and freezes there
  • Switching on and off iPhone, also using the 3 buttons switch off method, doesn't work
  • I signed off and on iPhone from my apple account: the only result is that my bank cards have been deleted from the wallet (I received sms from bank)
  • I deleted the app from the home screen and went on App Store to reinstall it: it looks like the wallet hasn't been deleted, I can "open" it from the App Store (but it goes back to blank screen), but I cannot delete and reinstall it. Furthermore, I don't see the Wallet on my home screen anymore...

I want my wallet and my cards / tickets back on my iPhone.

What can I do?

iPhone XS Max, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 3, 2022 4:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2022 7:24 AM

Use App Library to search Wallet app, see this Apple article:

Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone

Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone - Apple Support           

If you have find the app, tap & hold on the app, then drag to the Home screen & drop it.

If an app won’t respond or seems frozen, you can close it, then open it again, see this Apple article: Close an app on your iPhone or iPod touch

Close an app on your iPhone or iPod touch - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 3, 2022 7:24 AM in response to Andy0879

Use App Library to search Wallet app, see this Apple article:

Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone

Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone - Apple Support           

If you have find the app, tap & hold on the app, then drag to the Home screen & drop it.

If an app won’t respond or seems frozen, you can close it, then open it again, see this Apple article: Close an app on your iPhone or iPod touch

Close an app on your iPhone or iPod touch - Apple Support

Apr 4, 2022 9:58 AM in response to Raicya

Hi Raicya, thanks for your efforts. But I need a more serious answer. I can close an app on iPhone. Furthermore, if you switch off and on the phone, as I already described before, do you think the application will remain open? On which memory?

Please read accurately my description, or just pass it to another person.

Thank you

iPhone Wallet out of use

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.