Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Related Article: Transfer data from your previous iOS or iPadOS device to your new iPhone or iPad

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No service on my new phone after transfer

Why don’t I have service in my new phone after transferring

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 3, 2022 5:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2022 5:25 PM

You may have only transferred the data from your old iPhone to your new iPhone. You probably did not transfer the cellular service. If you can make and receive calls from your old iPhone then the active SIM card is still in your old iPhone. Transfer the active SIM card from your old iPhone to your new iPhone and then you should have service.

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 3, 2022 5:25 PM in response to john-tyler2372

You may have only transferred the data from your old iPhone to your new iPhone. You probably did not transfer the cellular service. If you can make and receive calls from your old iPhone then the active SIM card is still in your old iPhone. Transfer the active SIM card from your old iPhone to your new iPhone and then you should have service.

Axel F.

No service on my new phone after transfer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.