Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot Transfer Playlist to iPhone

I made a playlist on my Mac. It is a pretty long playlist, 854 songs. Originally, I was able to see it on my iPhone just fine. When I added some more songs to it on my Mac, it disappeared on my iPhone and I have been unable to find a way to fix this problem. I want to be able to listen to this playlist on my iPhone, not just my Mac.

I have tried to log out of Apple Music and my Apple ID multiple times. I have turned Sync on and off over and over again. Literally NOTHING is working and it has been driving my crazy.

Somebody please help me.

iPhone SE

Posted on Apr 3, 2022 8:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2022 1:31 PM

Do you have a subscription to the Apple Music service? If so updates to playlists made in your library should sync through to your device via the cloud provided both have Sync Library enabled. There is potentially an issue affecting Intel Mac users running Monterey which means such updates don't always upload, and the library later reverts to the version in the cloud. Note to that playlists that contain ineligible content don't sync to the cloud. See Identify cloud status icons in your music library on your Mac or PC - Apple Support for details.

tt2

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 4, 2022 1:31 PM in response to ciaran154

Do you have a subscription to the Apple Music service? If so updates to playlists made in your library should sync through to your device via the cloud provided both have Sync Library enabled. There is potentially an issue affecting Intel Mac users running Monterey which means such updates don't always upload, and the library later reverts to the version in the cloud. Note to that playlists that contain ineligible content don't sync to the cloud. See Identify cloud status icons in your music library on your Mac or PC - Apple Support for details.

tt2

Cannot Transfer Playlist to iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.