Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The Apple Watch app deleted from my iPad and iPod. I cannot find the app in the App Store or my iCloud. How can I find and reinstall the Apple Watch app? I also can’t find the Apple Health app either. It’s on my iPod but not iPad.

The Apple Watch app is no longer on my iPad or iPod. It’s not in iCloud either and it’s not appearing in the App Store. How do I get the watch app back? The Apple Health app is also not on my iPad anymore but it’s on my iPod. I also cannot find this app in the App Store or the cloud. Help? Right now my Apple Watch is only syncing with a custodian iPhone and I can’t run updates to my Apple Watch.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022 3:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2022 4:00 AM

The watch app is an iphone app only and is available on the phone app store;

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/watch/id1069511734

3 replies

The Apple Watch app deleted from my iPad and iPod. I cannot find the app in the App Store or my iCloud. How can I find and reinstall the Apple Watch app? I also can’t find the Apple Health app either. It’s on my iPod but not iPad.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.