Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pages for iPadOS - Templates missing fonts

Hello,

I am trying to create new documents in Pages for iPadOS (15.4.1) using the default templates and many of them give me a warning for "missing fonts". For example, Publico, ProximaNova, Canela etc.

Is this a bug or do I have to purchase these fonts in the App-Store?

Thanks

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Apr 4, 2022 8:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2022 9:36 AM

Hello B_AlexS,

Per the following resource, you can verify what fonts are installed on your iPad: Install and manage fonts on iPad

To manage installed fonts, go to Settings > General, then tap Fonts.

The following resources may also be helpful, for reference:

Use templates in Pages on iPad

Create and manage Pages templates on iPad

Should you need further assistance with the templates or fonts on your iPad, you'll want to reach out to Apple Support: Contact Apple Support They'd be in the best position to look into this further.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 5, 2022 9:36 AM in response to B_AlexS

Hello B_AlexS,

Per the following resource, you can verify what fonts are installed on your iPad: Install and manage fonts on iPad

To manage installed fonts, go to Settings > General, then tap Fonts.

The following resources may also be helpful, for reference:

Use templates in Pages on iPad

Create and manage Pages templates on iPad

Should you need further assistance with the templates or fonts on your iPad, you'll want to reach out to Apple Support: Contact Apple Support They'd be in the best position to look into this further.

Take care.

Pages for iPadOS - Templates missing fonts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.